Wednesday, 7 November 2018

Bigg Boss 12: Husband Aditya's Statement About Contestant Megha Dahde, Know What he Say

Aditya, the husband of the Contestant Megha Dhada of 'Big Boss 12', says she deserves to be where she is. Megha has been the winner of Marathi Big Boss and is now a part of the 12th season of Salman's Hindi Big Boss.

Aditya said, "When he won the Marathi Big Boss, then I thought that he was capable of becoming part of Hindi Big Boss and there was a possibility of him going to Big Brother."

Regarding Sreesanth, he said, "I am a fan of Sreesanth's cricket. I want to tell him that he should stay a bit calm. I saw that people are also using them. They should use their brains and I think That their game would be better and as far as screaming or screaming, I do not support it at all. "

Diwali festival is being celebrated with great fanfare in 'Bigg Boss 12' house. Singer Aditya Narayan and comedian Bharati Singh came to the house on Sunday, where they made fun and fun. The relatives also sent the Diwali gift to the contests. Seeing these gifts many members of the Big Boss's house became emotional.

Entry of two new guests, surprised people


On this occasion, Sreesanth sent his uniform to the Gift in his children. With this, I sent a letter which was written on 'I Love You, Papa.' After getting them they became passionate and crying. During this, Karanveer was seen silencing him. From the house of Srishti Road, his father received the note of the first salon, which his father kept on guard. At the same time, his son's school bag came from Karanveer's house.

In the house of Big Boss, their sisters sent a warm letter from Deepak Thakur's house for the last one and a half months. Reading this letter, the lamp became emotional and started crying to Karanveer. Bigg Boss 12: Urvashi is homeless, Deepak sits on knees

In the last episode, Big Boss had entered the previous episode of Big Boss for the occasion of Diwali, to enter the previous episode of Sapna Chaudhary, Hina Khan, Vikas Gupta, and Shilpa Shiden. At the same time, Bharti Singh and Aditya Narayan took strong entry in the house on weekends, what happened after this entry was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment